Radiology of the Equine Foot by Michaël Dancot: 2 hr Video presentation
Speaker: Michaël Dancot
- Graduated from the University of Liege in 2008. Practicing only in the field of locomotor pathology for 12 years.
- ISELP certification in 2019.
- Ending a ECVDI-LA alternative program at the University of Liège.
- Foot radiograph is very often performed but still can be challenging. The goal of the presentation is to bring an answer to the following question: Is it still useful to perform foot radiographs in 2023. With the growing availability of equine standing MRIs, should we continue to do radiographs?
- Spoiler alert: to me the answer is YES and I explain why in the presentation.
Content of the presentation :
- radiographic anatomy
- radiographic technique
- browsing the most common lesions based on real-life cases
- what about the other modalities?
The idea of the video presentation is to give you the opportunity to look carefully at the radiographs (by having the possibility to pause the video) before getting an answer. This way you can be more involved in the imaging thinking process and train yourselves live!
Price : 85 euros excluding VAT
Duration of the presentation : 2 hours
Date the video will be available : Thursday the 23rd of February 8 PM
Q&A session : questions should be sent by email before Wednesday the 1st of April and will be included in an illustrated video session available Thursday the 2nd of April. Questions which will come after this date will be replied to by personal email.
If you are interested in this presentation and would like to subscribe please email email@example.com and be sure to include the following information: Last Name, First Name, Address, VAT number (if applicable), email address.